Please Join Us for FGMC’s High School Boot Camp
All too often, the lawyers in our practice handle cases for good kids who have found themselves in trouble. Whether it be school discipline or contact with law enforcement, the best way to protect your children is to understand how the laws work in Colorado and create a dialogue about how to help your kids make good decisions. We invite you and your child (or grandchild) to attend this two-hour seminar to discuss the pitfalls teenagers face in Colorado. We hope our collective experience can help your children avoid mistakes that can have lifelong consequences.
- The temptation of drugs and alcohol and the consequences you could face.
- Sex, sexting and the laws of consent.
- School disciplinary consequences and what to do if you are contacted by the police.
- Social media, cyber-bullying and the use of electronic devices.
- April 16, 2018 from 6-8 pm.
- April 17, 2018 from 6-8 pm.
- April 18, 2018 from 6-8 pm.
- April 19, 2018 from 6-8 pm. College Edition (for college-bound seniors only). Minimum 30 participants.