Mikhail L. Laskin
- Trial tested criminal defense attorney employing a result-focused, client-centered approach
- Native Russian speaker
- Former deputy public defender experienced in all manner of criminal cases including traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony, and juvenile cases
Mikhail Laskin is an experienced trial attorney at Foster Graham Millstein & Calisher. His practice focuses on defending the rights of those accused in criminal courts of every kind across Colorado. He received his law degree from the University of Denver, where he had his first trial experience in the Criminal Defense Clinic. He joined FGMC after four years as a trial attorney at the office of the Colorado State Public Defender in Pueblo and Arapahoe counties. Mikhail has defended hundreds of people in matters ranging from DUI to Homicide and everything in between.
- Colorado Blue Sky Enterprises Inc. Board of Directors (member).
- Colorado Criminal Defense Bar
- Metropolitan State of Denver (B.S.W. Social Work, 2009)
- University of Denver-Strum College of Law, Denver (J.D., 2013)