Michael G. Milstein
Michael is an experienced civil litigator with a diverse practice. Michael has successfully handled hundreds of civil hearings, trials, arbitrations, and mediations, primarily in connection with real estate, contract and business disputes. Michael’s litigation experience includes cases relating to real estate transactions, development, financing, landlord-tenant matters, and complex commercial and business disputes, from inception through appeal. Michael also has an extensive real estate and business transactional practice.
- Civil Litigation
- Real Estate and Business Transactions
- Insurance Defense
- Appellate Proceedings
- Board of Directors for Wish for Wheels – 2004 – 2012
- Speaker, Fall 2009 Community in the Courts Teacher Training Workshop, Overland High School
- Speaker, Fall 2010 Community in the Courts Teacher Training Workshop, Horizon High School
- George Washington University, J.D., 1993, with honors
- George Washington University, Bachelor of Accountancy., 1990 cum laude
- Colorado Board
- Pennsylvania Board
- Colorado Bar Association
- Denver Bar Association
- Shotkoski v. Denver Investment Group, Inc., 134 P.3d 513 (Colo.App.2006).
- Arvada 1st Indus. Bank v. Hutchison, 15 P.3d 292 (Colo.App.2000).
- Speaker/Faculty, 27th Annual Real Estate Symposium, July 2009.
- Speaker, Colorado Bar Association Real Estate Fall Update, November 2009.
- Speaker, Colorado Bar Association Joint Annual Case Law Update, January 2010.