- Skilled in researching and drafting motions for use in complex civil litigation matters
- Experience working with a diverse clientele base
- Advanced-spanish language skills
Lindsey is a proud Denver native who focuses her practice on civil litigation matters, primarily representing people who have been injured in serious automobile, trucking, and motorcycle accidents. She also represents law enforcement officers in disciplinary, employment, and administrative actions throughout Colorado. Prior to and during law school, Lindsey gained practical litigation skills working for various law firms across the Denver metro area and interning with the First Judicial District Attorney’s Office in the Juvenile Unit.
Lindsey is also a strong advocate for Denver’s immigrant community. She participated in the Immigration Law and Policy Clinic at Sturm College of Law where she, along with two other student attorneys, filed a Writ of Habeas Corpus in federal court to secure the release of a father and daughter from unlawful detention and successfully petitioned the Board of Immigration Appeals to reopen the family’s asylum case.
- Civil Litigation
- Representing law enforcement officers in disciplinary employment and administrative actions
- University of Colorado, Bachelor of Science in Journalism, 2012
- University of Denver-Sturm College of Law, Juris Doctor, 2019
- Colorado State Bar
- Colorado Trial Lawyers Association
- Colorado Bar Association
- Mi Familia Vota
- Project Safeguard