COVID-19 Resources for Clients

Select Page


Hiring a Liquor Licensing Attorney can be one of the most important decisions business owners make for their company. Whether our clients are looking to open a new establishment, modify or transfer an existing license, or need assistance with a renewal, Foster Graham Milstein & Calisher, LLP provides comprehensive alcohol beverage licensing services throughout Colorado and much of Wyoming.

Efficiency is essential when it comes to liquor licensing and FGMC attorneys can handle every aspect of the process. Regardless of the size or type of the establishment, obtaining a liquor license as quickly as possible and preventing legal troubles that could affect the license or a client’s chance of obtaining one is imperative.

No matter what stage our clients are facing in their business development, FGMC will provide cost-effective representation. Our attorneys and staff bring years of experience, knowledge, and skill to their specialty and have a well-established reputation for outstanding client satisfaction.

FGMC takes pride in working closely with our clients to determine the most appropriate licenses for their businesses, whether it’s a national restaurant chain or an independently-owned liquor store. No licensing matter is too big or too small for us to handle.

FGMC can help acquire any of the following Colorado licenses:

  • Hotel & Restaurant (H&R) License
  • Tavern License
  • Beer & Wine License
  • Brew Pub License
  • Retail Liquor Store License
  • Liquor Licensed Drugstore
  • Optional Premises License
  • Resort Complex License
  • Club License
  • Arts License
  • Vintners Restaurant License
  • 3.2% Fermented Malt Beverage License
  • Manufacturer’s (Brewery, Winery, Distillery, 3.2% Beer) License
  • Wholesale (Malt Liquor; Vinous & Spirituous; 3.2% Beer) License
  • Limited Winery License
  • Public Transportation License
  • Business Licensing
  • Permitting

In addition to applying for new licenses, FGMC’s services include: federal permitting with the TTB; federal COLA and formula applications; transfers (purchases) of existing liquor licenses; restaurant and business licensing; cabaret licensing; master file applications; defending enforcement (show cause) actions; renewals; zoning; and providing advice regarding the appropriate corporate structure for your liquor-licensed business.

For more information about Licensing, please contact: