Andrea K. Vella
Andrea focuses her practice primarily on business transactional law, including choice of entity formation, mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance, ownership succession development, leasing, and other general commercial matters. Andrea provides comprehensive counsel and guidance to her clients on a diverse range of issues throughout the life cycle of a business or during real estate transaction.
Prior to joining FGMC, Andrea worked in-house for a Colorado-based lifestyle and fitness company, and then transitioned into private practice working as an associate attorney with a small law firm located in downtown Denver.
- Real Estate
- Colorado Supreme Court, Colorado Attorney Mentoring Program, 2015
- Albany Law School, J.D., 2011
- University of Denver, B.S. in Business Administration, 2007
- New York
- United States District Court, Colorado
- Denver Bar Association
- Colorado Bar Association, Business Law Section
- Colorado Women’s Bar Association